Reporting a Violation
HOW TO REPORT UNETHICAL OR ILLEGAL CONDUCTRaven is committed to the highest ethical standards of business. Any suspected violation of the Raven Code of Conduct or of any applicable law will be thoroughly investigated and appropriate action will be taken.
If you know of, or suspect, a violation of Raven’s Code of Conduct, or a violation of any law, you should do one of the following:
- If you’re a Raven team member, report the matter to your supervisor or Human Resources.
- Call, write, or email Raven’s General Counsel and Vice President & Corporate Secretary.
Lee A. Magnuson, General Counsel and Vice President & Corporate Secretary
205 E. 6th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
+1 (605) 336-2750
- Contact AlertLine®, an anonymous and confidential program utilized by Raven. This confidential hotline provides team members and others an alternative means of asking questions, registering complaints, and reporting suspected wrongdoings.
- Calling +1 (800) 932-5378 connects any person with an ethical concern to a Communication Specialist employed by AlertLine®. Reports can also be made to AlertLine® via the internet through https://ravenind.alertline.com.
- The AlertLine® Communication Specialist will take the information and forward the report to a designated executive officer and Chair of the Audit Committee. Upon receipt of the complaint an investigation will be completed. In no case will the message be forwarded to any person named by the caller.
- No retribution will be taken against any team member for contacting AlertLine®, a supervisor, or Human Resources to express concerns about business practices.